Sunday, September 03, 2006

Love your Skinn

I know there is a huge market for television home shoppers. I just never thought I would be one of those who sat transfixed while one was going on. Well, one night, unable to sleep, I did just that. I watched Dimitri James from Skinn Cosmetics pitch his skin care line on the Shopping Channel. I was glued to the television. After several hours of watching his makeovers, I decided to try the orchid gel mattefying day treatment. The product is made with orchid and chamomile extracts and is a gorgeous lavender coloured silicone based gel. Don't worry, the purple tint does not show up on the skin. Whether applied with fingertips or a sponge, the effect is amazing and instanteous. It truly does reduce the visibility of my pores and facial lines. The silky texture of the gel leaves an unbelievable matte finish to the skin. The effect doesn't last all day, but I carry a small container of it in my purse for touch-ups during the day. The gel is mildly scented, which I know bothers some people, but I love it. A 2 ounce jar costs $30.00, but there are also kits available where you can try some of the other products. Available on skinncosmetics.com or theshoppingchannel.com.

No comments: