Thursday, September 14, 2006

Effortless Chic


I am not a fan of fussy clothing. I like simple silhouettes that I can spice up with great accessories like jewelry, shoes or handbags. That's why this Joanna top by designer Laurel Wells is right up my alley. Beautifully made, totally feminine, and super flattering to any figure. Best of all, the long sashes can tie in three different ways so it's like getting three shirts for the price of one! How awesome is that! Available in blue or black, I love the blue paired with tailored black pants. All I have to do is add these stunning turquoise, branch coral and bronze pearl earrings by Fuss Jewelry, and my look will easily transition from office hours to after hours. Effortless Chic without any fuss.

1 comment:

Fashion Kitty said...

That shirt is pretty bad ass!