Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Autumn Blooms


I was looking for the perfect outfit to wear to a friend's surprise birthday party and have found it. The Heirloom strapless dress by Nanette Lepore is the perfect transition from Summer to Fall with its muted color palette of charcoal, red, tan, and green in a floral print silk chiffon. The red velvet bust with multicolor floral embroidery, the full skirt with ruffled metallic blue hem, and the banded empire waist (which is flattering to just about every shape!) with metallic silver trim is so elegant with just the right touch of bohemia! I am not above a little self-promotion, so I think this asymetrical necklace by Elle-a-Belle Designs (yup, that's me!) would be the perfect adornment to the bare neckline! The three strands of smoky quartz, freshwater pearl and faceted garnet, accented by the gorgeous transculent red focal flower, would look amazing with the colors of the dress.

1 comment:

sam said...

Hi, I like to read blogs to get information and knowledge. I visit almost 20 blogs everyday. Your blog is among the best today. Keep up the good work!
Visit my blog Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle.
I also have an e-book NATURAL BEAUTY containing lots more on the topics I have introduced in my blog available for a very humble price. Come and check it out if you get time.