Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Frizz Free

A friend of mine had a beauty product swap with me a couple months ago, and I have been using the Living Proof Straight Making No Frizz Styling Cream (one of the products that didn't work for her) for a few weeks now. A lightweight styling cream, with an amazing grapefruity scent, it leaves my hair pretty frizz free, and without any heavy buildup or greasy feeling. Which is really important to me since I have blonde hair that has the tendancy to look greasy with product in it. I am almost done with my bottle, and this is definitely a product that I will purchase on my own when it is done. Available HERE or at Sephora.

2 comments:

Eileen said...

omg...i could use this...do you have curly hair...mine is corse, wavy and with this humidity can get frizzy...i'm going to check this out...thanks...

Bumperella said...

my friend told me about that stuff, I was skeptical because I have spent hundreds of dollars on frizz-free products for my curly hair! Glad to you it worked for you I just might try it!