Thursday, July 30, 2009

Baby Soft


I first saw the commercials for Olay Body In-Shower Body Lotion at least a year ago and remember thinking "Yeah, right...there's no way that works." Then, 3 weeks ago, my best friend tells me that she stocked up on the jumbo size of it because it is "the greatest thing ever." So, I was still totally skeptical, but curious too. She generously gave me one bottle to try...and, I have to say, I don't know how I have lived without this product! It is ingenius! Made with shea butter and petrolatum (I think these two particular ingredients is how the product works, because it leaves a film on the skin), you smooth the lotion all over while you are in the shower. Then, you gently rinse it off as you get out of the shower and pat yourself with a towel when you get out. I have been using it every day, in every shower, and it has done wonders for my dry legs and arms (from swimming in chlorine every day!) I swear...I don't even have to put lotion on my body after using this in-shower body lotion. I highly recommend this time saving product!!

No comments: