Thursday, September 06, 2007

Sleep with Modesty

I have never been a lingerie or sleepwear sort of girl. I prefer to sleep in comfort...usually just a tank and some boy shorts. However, I recently came across a lingerie line that is making me rethink my views on sleepwear. Sleep with Modesty is a new lingerie company that specializes in glamorous and elegant nightdresses. Drawing inspiration from the silver screen goddesses of the 1940's and 1950's, these nightdresses are handcrafted in small batches from luxurious silk and lace. Sexy and alluring, but not at all sleazy, I love the beautiful ethereal colors (not a black nightie in sight!!) and the way the silk flows on the body. I also love that the nightdresses shows just a hint of skin, without exposing everything. Which means I can wear one around the kids and still exude an air of mystery for my husband! (which after 10 years of marriage, is still very important!). See more of the designs HERE.










No comments: