Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Buxom Lips


Bare Escentuals has been my makeup choice for the past few years. I really do love the natural look of the mineral foundation. I was at the store last week and came across one of their newer products. Buxom Lips. I noticed the cute packaging right away...burlesque-ish dancers on the front. Available in 6 colors, all slightly sheer, I decided on Brandi, a reddish brown with gold flecks. Mineral and vitamin infused, the lip gloss is supposed to give you soft supple lips and, as the packaging states, "80% of women experienced an immediate increase in lip fullness." Now, I don't know if my lips appeared any fuller (to be honest, I am quite happy with my lip size!), but I can tell you that I do love this product for a few things: I love the mild vanilla-ish scent, I love the beautiful color (goes with everything!), I love the big tube it comes in (will last forever) and most importantly, I love the tingly effect it left on my lips. I have tried other lip plumpers, and the tingly effect lasts all of 10 minutes. This actually lasted several hours! I was really impressed! I will definitely be going back to pick up some more colors!!

No comments: