Thursday, April 26, 2007

Polymer Clay Artists Guild Contest

Lately, I have been all about polymer clay jewelry. I think it is so cool how jewelry, wall art, and other functional objects can be made from clay. The closest I have come to using clay is making some really fun stuff with Play Dough. Oh wait...not exactly the same thing is it? At any rate, I just learned that the Polymer Clay Artists Guild of Etsy (PCAGOE) , a global group of artists working in polymer clay, has a fabulous monthly challenge and giveaway. This month, there are three incredible polymer prize packs valued at over $50 each (see pictures below!) Simply check out their site HERE and vote for your favorite entry. There are 25 entries this month and believe me, I had a hard time choosing mine... Each voter will be entered into a random drawing for one of the prize packs created by the talented members of the PCAGOE. You can vote once between noon on April 26th and midnight on April 28th. The winners will be announced/contacted on April 30th. What are you waiting for? Enter NOW!





1 comment:

Sales Rack Raider said...

The light switch cover--amazing. I never knew that polymer clay can be used for that!