Thursday, April 26, 2007

The Fragrant Mom--BananaSaurus Rex


Lavender is one of the most popular of herbs for its wonderful calming scent and medicinal properties. I have a small patch of lavender in my garden that I love to walk by in the summer so that the fragrance can envelope me. Lucky for me, I can now have a daily dose of lavender in my home with these gorgeous vintage hankies filled with dried French lavender. Available for $6.50 at BananaSaurus Rex, a delightful little store that beautiful vintage and recycled things for post-modern bohemian moms and retro-stylish babies, these little beauties are great to put in a lingerie drawer or linen closet, tossed into the dryer, hung from the rearview mirror of your car (a beautiful gosgrain ribbon is attached for easy hanging!), or even inserted into your stinky (no, not me!) shoes after a long day on your feet. Ooo-La-La-Lavender!!!

1 comment:

Monika said...

Hey. your blog is very interesting! can we link our blogs? please write back in my blog "everyday glamour" ( theres a shoutbox)
This would be nice!