Friday, January 05, 2007

The Twelfth Day of Christmas

Today is the last day of Christmas...and I am loving this fabulous silk baby doll dress by Nanette Lepore. I love the heart shaped neckline and how the teal green pops against the black and white. I think this dress would look amazing with the Tidal Pool necklace from Elle-a-Belle Designs, my jewelry line. I usually don't self promote...but the exquisite off-center lampwork flower and bright colors in the necklace (labradorite, smoky quartz, apatite and teal freshwater pearls) go perfectly with the dress and the low neckline really calls for a bold piece of jewelry!!

2 comments:

Moi said...

Love the dress!! Just gorgeous!

Your bracelet is so adorable and pretty.

Jazevox said...

its a stunning dress, its beautiful, love the green in it