Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Cool Site of the Week--Nole Style and Beauty

Nole Style and Beauty is my choice for this week's "Cool Site of the Week." Truly, it is one of the most beautiful sites that I have come across in a long time. I feel like I am looking at a fashion magazine. The images and graphics are really breathtaking and it is amazingly easy to navigate. The focus of Nole is the promotion of independent design in fashion, jewelry and beauty. The website features articles, reviews and contests, as well as individual pages dedicated to up-and-coming indie designers. There is also going to be an on-line beauty magazine called Nole Mi which is scheduled to launch in February 2007. Be in the know and check out this site!


1 comment:

Nole' Style and Beauty said...

Hi Laurie!

Thank you choosing NoleStyleandBeauty as your "Cool Site of the Week". I am blushing. :)

I really appreciate this and the extra exposure. I'll be in contact again soon.

Many Blessings,

Ayana E.