Sunday, December 03, 2006

Nordstrom Shopping event

Twice a year, I get invited to the special shopping event at Nordstrom. Held after the usual store hours, it is a chance to get 10 Nordstrom points for every dollar spent, while being pampered with champagne, appetizers and desserts. I love this event and look forward to attending it each season. This year was no exception and I had a great time! Tasty food, a candy bar, and a coffee bar with liquours! I was in heaven. And, I got some awesome things....

First, since I live in Cleveland and work downtown by Lake Erie (the lake effect winds are unbelievable!), I got this totally cute hat, scarf and glove set for $78.00. 100% cashmere and oh so soft. The purple color is amazing in person and will really stand out against my black coat.


Next, since I actually have quite a few holiday parties to go to this year, I got this fancy glittery headband ($38.00) that I think will look quite fabulous with black pants and this absolutely gorgeous hot pink silk top by Milly ($250). (I also love that it will easily transition into summer with white pants!).


Finally, since I love bareminerals makeup, I got this amazing holiday collection set with beautiful shimmery shades just perfect for the holiday season for only $55.00! Merry Christmas to me!!


No comments: