Thursday, January 25, 2018

DAILY SKIN CARE

I have been a huge fan of the Paula's Choice and goPure products for about 4 years now.  I use the entire system night and day and it has made such a difference in my skin.  I am 47 years old, so I have the issues most people my age do...fine lines and wrinkles and dryness.  I am pretty lucky that I don't have any issues with acne.  My routine involves a lot of products.  I get that...but the whole procedure takes less than 3 minutes and it works for me!!

A.M. ROUTINE:  I start with the PC HYDRATING CLEANSER. It is non-foaming and very gentle on my skin.  I follow with the PC TONER.  I don't use cotton pads...I just put a small amount in my hands and splash it all over my face.  Once that dries, I apply a dab of the goPURE EYE GEL under both eyes.  Next, I apply the PC DAILY SMOOTHING TREATMENT.  This is probably my favorite product.  It says fragrance free...but it has this lightweight scent, almost like bananas...that I just LOVE.  I put one pump in my hands and gently pat over my whole face.  I then use goPure VITAMIN C SERUM.  I use three drops of the serum and gently pat over my face.  Then I follow with 3 drops of goPure HYALURONIC ACID.  Same thing....lightly pat over my face.  I then use the PC RESTORING MOISTURIZER with an spf of 50 as my last step.  My skin is super soft and ready for the day!

P.M. ROUTINE:   I use the PC HYDRATING CLEANSER. I find that it removes my makeup just fine.  I follow with a splash of the PC TONER.  When it is dry, I apply a dab of the goPURE EYE GEL under both eyes.  I apply the PC DAILY SMOOTHING TREATMENT again.  Then I follow with 3 drops of goPure RETINOL SERUM which I lightly pat over my whole face.  I then use the PC SUPER ANTIOXIDENT SERUM.  Just a small pea size amount for my whole face.  I finish with one pump of the PC BARRIER REPAIR MOISTURIZER.  My skin is super soft and ready for bed!




No comments: