Friday, February 24, 2012

Strappy Sandals


It's not too soon to start thinking about sundresses and strappy sandals!  I am trying to plan a spring break trip with my kids and have started browsing strappy sandals on Macy's.  They are quickly becoming my "go to" place lately for shoes and their selection of sandals is pretty amazing.  Hundreds of styles to choose from in every height you could imagine...flat, flip flops, wedges, platforms, strappys, and slides.  Hundreds of colors too...but I especially love the colorful ones, like the ones pictured here, because you can wear them with any neutral outfit to add a touch of whimsy!  The wedges (upper left) and the croc wedges (bottom right) would be my every day sandals, easy to wear while running around town with my kids but still be fashionable.  The other two are clearly a bit more daring, but with their high heels, and bold, bright prints, would make any outfit overtly flirty and fun for a date night!   Check out more styles HERE.

No comments: