Monday, April 12, 2010

Skinny Minny

Okay...so I swore I would never get a skinny jean...but I have been trying to fit my boot leg jeans inside my knee high boots, and they just didn't look right.  So, I broke down and bought a pair of denim leggings by Jolt.  They are called the "Pick me Up" and are supposed to give your butt a lift.  They are also called leggings, but I swear you would never know that they weren't jeans.  They look JUST like jeans, only as comfortable as leggings!  No zipper, just one button...they just pull on.  Plus, they are so to move around in.  I will NEVER wear them with flats (I just can't work that look), but with high boots they are fantastic.  And, I swear to God...every time I have worn them...everyone tells me how skinny I look.  So...that alone has been worth the price of them.  Which, incidentally, was only $39!  Available in indigo, black (I got this color!) and dark gray.

No comments: