Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ever Pure


I have always had a love/hate relationship with my hair. Actually, more of a hate/hate relationship...but I have been using some products lately that have literally transformed my hair. Okay...maybe not transformed...but, seriously, I have never been happier with my hair. I started using the new EverPure shampoo and conditioner from L'Oreal. Specially designed for color-treated hair, it is sulfate-free, which means that they do not contain harsh sulfates, surfactants and salts that can strip and dull your hair. I am not paid or endorsed by L'Oreal....I am just telling you that whatever this shampoo is lacking...it is working on my hair. It looks healthy and shiny, and people have actually been complimenting me on my hair!! Whoa. I got the rosemary and mint scent, which is a nicely aromatic smell, not too overpowering, and it has an amazing rich lather. The conditioner makes my hair super soft without any greasy or heavy feel. Available at any drug store or grocery store, I recommend this shampoo for anyone with color treated hair!

No comments: