Friday, March 20, 2009

Bathing Suit Ready?



Let's face it...not everyone wants to or feels comfortable wearing bikinis in the summer. Since summer is a mere few months away, the dreaded feeling of "what am I going to wear to the pool this summer?" is starting to creep up on me. I came across the Retro Swimwear by Popina and just had to feature them. Drawing inspiration from the 40's and 50's, the designs are really fun, flattering and fashionable...without being overly revealing or skimpy. I especially liked this red polka dot pattern...and it comes in two really cute styles...the deep vneck of the halter is so sexy and the vintage boy short is cute and sassy. Plus, you could actually swim in these without any worry that your suit might fall down! Check out more styles HERE.

1 comment:

Icy said...

Whah! How cool. Now that's my sort of swimwear!