Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Pretty Birdie








I know strapless doesn't work on everyone...but it has always been a decent look on me because I am pretty small on top. Stephanie Teague makes the coolest strapless dresses I have seen. Handcrafted out of the most unusual fabrics and materials...these are definite conversation starters to any event. Casual and fun, my favorites are the ones made from antique feed sacks and then accented with vintage fabrics, flannel, and, even shower curtains! How cool to wear to the beach, a cookout in the summer, or even over a pair of jeans for a fun night out. Prices start at $85.

5 comments:

Holly said...

i like the one on top!

Angela said...

i adore strapless too!

Wear Your Wild said...

I love the feedsack ones!

My Inspired Reality said...

Very unique and nice. Also looks very cool:):)

lillyella said...

ooo I like the third one down - how fun!