Friday, October 31, 2008

Cashmere Soft







I love (and live in) my cashmere sweaters as the weather gets colder...I will even confess that I have over 40 cashmere sweaters...I just cannot get enough of the super soft feel against my skin, especially in the cold dreary Cleveland winters. Joish Handmade makes the most incredible cashmere sweaters I have ever seen...and, trust me, I have seen a lot!! Handmade from vintage, reclaimed and upcycled cashmere sweaters, the sweaters are deconstructed, washed and embellished with gorgeous flowers and accents. Seriously, if I could afford it, I would get every single one of them. The colors are fantastic and the cuts of the sweaters are edgy and feminine...not your typical "preppy" cashmere sweater. I just adore the corset sweater...so funky looking with a pair of black trousers! But, I also love the flower fringes....Ah, the dilemna of deciding which one to start my collection with....

8 comments:

Homemade Zen said...

wow they do lok beautiful!

TinaA said...

They are gorgeous!

Lolley said...

elegant!

merc3069 said...

I love this blog! I noticed you have been following me for a while, so I decided to give you an award;-)

georgia b. said...

gorgeous!

Reina said...

i love the first picture's style and the one that looks like its a strapless dress. they look soo comfertable,soft and i love the style of it

f. Valdez said...

these are copies of koi suwannagate's work:
http://koisuwannagate.com/

Kenny Surtani said...

They all do look very warm and soft,but can somebody tell me how can i test that if it is real cashmere or not?Thanks