Monday, August 18, 2008

Look What I Got--Flameworks!



Do you have a signature scent? I do...I have been wearing some sort of vanilla since I was in high school (I am allergic to perfumey scents!). For the past 10 years or so, I have been using Comptor Sud Vanilla Abricot...a delicious sweet smell that reminds me of bakeries and candy stores. I get stopped all the time by people, men, women and children, asking what "that smell is." The downside...very expensive! I was totally thrilled to find FlameWorks, a fabulous Etsy shop that sells soap, body lotion, lip balm, body mist spray, even deodorant (!), in this absolutely devine fresh fruity fragrance. I have every item...and I love them all. The scent lasts the entire day and I smell as good in the evening as I did when I walked out the house in the morning! The deodorant is one of my favorite products...all natural vegan ingredients and...it actually works! Check out the entire product range HERE including other scents like Lemon Sugar, Pink Sugar, Brown Sugar & Fig....YUM!!

No comments: