Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Spring Around Your Neck


Las Lopez Las is a fantastic shop on Etsy that I just came across, and I am coveting just about everything they make! Hand knit by three sisters in Argentina, each scarf, stole and poncho is luxe, extravagant and rich. Two of my favorites are the Spring around Your Neck (pictured above) and the In Love Capelet/Wrap (pictured below). The ecru color is perfect for the cooler nights in the Summer and easily transition into the Fall (coming oh too soon!). Check out more of their collections HERE.

4 comments:

GalleryJuana said...

These are incredible scarfs!
Your jewelry is beautiful I really like the Blue Coin and Freshwater Pearls necklace in your etsy shop.

Thanks for coming by my blog. I woke up to a good number of hearts and views today. It just so happens that we were in the same yellow treasury together!

kim* said...

Yes those are neat scarves. I HAVE A FAVORITE SCARF OR HAT MAKER.. i forgot the name but she is in my faves/hearted.

Lolley said...

They are soooo gorgeous. I really love scarves, jewelry, shoes… I guess I'm in the right place! ;-)

TinaA said...

I love Las Lopez las! I had featured the Love Capelet some time ago in a post about crochet.