Thursday, July 24, 2008

Nars Fall 2008



I am starting to check out the new makeup collections coming out for the Fall and my favorite so far is from Nars Cosmetics. I have been a fan and user of their makeup products for some time and I am loving their entire Fall collection! Rich and vibrant earthy toned hues are complimented by a cool and classic lip. I got the Isolde Duo eyeshadow (a gorgeous frosted ginger and shimmering copper), the Dolce Vita Blush (a lovely dusty rose) and the Senorita Lipstick (a sheery shimmering cherry blossom color). The colors are fantastic and are great for layering...I swipe on a light layer for work to add some color but glam it up at night by using the copper color eyeshadow to create a fabulous smoky eye effect. I am also a huge fan of their Lip Laquer pots (I have 6 of them!) so I tried a new color Caraibe (a peachy nude) that is rich and textured and lasts hours! Plus, I love the minimal but totally chic packaging. The Nars website is pretty cool too...they have a section under Looks which demonstrates how to create some beautiful looks of your own, without a professional makeup artist!


No comments: