Friday, June 27, 2008

Balm-Shell Beauties


If you read this blog regularly, you know that I am practically addicted to lip balms. I have tons of them so that I can have one in every pocket of pants or jacket and every purse. Pin Up Balms are one my new favorites. Yes, they are extremely soothing and hydrating, and yes, they are available in 8 luscious flavors (I got Coconut---which smells like my favorite vacation drink--a Pina Colada), and yes, they are even all natural (avocado and apricot oils, beeswax and vitamin E.) But, what sets these balms apart are the little fabulous slide top tins, perfectly pocket-sized, and each featuring a vintage pin-up beauty! The retro packaging is so damn cute and perfect to pull out on a night on the town! At only $4 each, you can afford to get one in every flavor and nourish your lips while still looking flirty and fun! Check out all the flavors HERE.

No comments: