Monday, May 26, 2008

Circles, Dots, Rounds, Spheres and Squares. Oh My!



TQB Designs is one of my favorite designers on Etsy (see my previous post HERE) and designer Lisa has recently launched her new collection featuring squares! The Cote d Azur necklace featured above has six of these beauties, in gorgeous, wear with anything colors, wrapped up in an oxidized sterling silver frame. Truly fabulous! Her entire collection is incredibly beautiful and versatile and have quickly become a staple in my wardrobe. In fact, I already own 13 of her pieces! Below are some pictures of me wearing some of the pieces. The first picture was in Boston two weeks ago (the feather necklace), the second from my trip to the Disney Animal Kingdom last week (the orbital earrings and the petal dot necklace) and the third at Disney Hollywood Studios last week (the three dot necklace and the petal drop earrings.)













No comments: