Monday, April 28, 2008

Look What I Got!!--Leanimal


I have been coveting the designs of Leanimal for some time now...and I finally got two of her dresses! The Josefine (see above) is a gorgeous raspberry color and the Bianca (see below) a lovely aqua blue. Both dresses have slight A-line shapes and feature her signature ruffle pleats. I especially love the fantastic fully detachable and adjustable ruffle collar on the Josefine. It is a such a dramatic face-framing touch to an otherwise simple and totally comfortable dress! Plus, I can wear the collar with a simple white tee shirt and trouser jeans for an instantly chic look! I wore the Bianca dress to dinner with my husband and paired it with with some simple black trousers. It looked fabulous as a tunic and the ruffles along the scooped neckline and down the front meant I just had to wear a pair of my fancy gemstone earrings for a very cool-without-trying look! Her Etsy shop is pretty light right now...but that is only because her dresses sell out almost as soon as she posts them. My advice, if you like a piece, buy it immediately...it won't be there when you come back!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my! i love her stuff! i saw her at the portland mercury fashion show last year (where she won) and fell in love with her designs. you are a most lucky girl indeed!

amy said...

that dress is awesome! are you going to post pictures of yourself wearing it?

you should.

Unknown said...

You MUST share pics with us with you wearing these FABULOUS DRESSES!!!