Monday, April 14, 2008

C.O. Bigelow


Chapped in the winter, sunburned in the summer, it seems that I am forever using lip balm to soothe my lips. When I was pregnant with my second daughter, one of my very good friends gave me a pot of lip balm from C.O. Bigelow. I have been hooked ever since! The original formula comes in a pot or tube and has a delicious, not overpowering, honey scent. I leave one next to my bed at night, slather it on before I sleep, and wake up to incredibly soft lips! I also carry a tube in every pocket of every jacket! Right now, at Bath and Body Works, they are having a Buy 2, Get 1 free deal. I tried some of the beautiful new tinted colors (same great formula but with some fabulous light shades) in Plum and Bare and the new Lemon-oil infused one...which could possibly become my new favorite! I love the scent of the lemon! Check out all the different formulas and colors next time you are there!

No comments: