Thursday, February 07, 2008

Look What I Got--Reddoll

I just got this fabulous dress by designer Reddoll. Handcrafted from ultra soft cotton jersey in a gorgeous raspberry/wine color, this dress just felt so amazing on! The skirt is cut in a full circle with an asymmetrical line that seemed to float around me. And, the navy accenting at the top was a pretty and edgy twist. Since it is so cold right now here in Cleveland, I wore this with a navy stretch turtleneck and knee-high boots for a cool urban look, but I cannot wait to wear this in the summer with some wedges or strappy sandals. Check out more of her designs HERE.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oooooooooh, sexy red dress. i love it!

Dawn Chastain said...

I love the cut of this dress! I know it will be fun to wear no matter what the weather :)dawn

monamigreetings said...

what an adorable dress! I love it!