Sunday, February 17, 2008

Easy Breezy Hair



I have long hair (not Crystal Gayle long, but past the shoulder) and I have to admit that I am in a total rut lately. I just don't have the time in the morning to dry it and style it like I would like...so I just throw it back. I came across this article on Total Beauty and thought it gave some great easy and low key tips that I can do other than just a basic ponytail. 17 styles that take less than 10 minutes is a great guide that has great photographs and easy to follow steps so you can achieve the same look. These are a few of my favorites...but you can check out more styles HERE including lots of ideas for short hair too.






2 comments:

Hey Harriet said...

I'm a throw it back / basic ponytail type myself ;) Due to lazyness! I like these styles though :)

Jennifer said...

Oh thanks for posting this! I am currently thinking of cutting my hair off again (appointment is on Saturday!), so I'll go check out this site and see if they have any ideas for short hair.