Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Copper Leaf Design


I have long been a fan of the artistic talents of Copper Leaf Design, a Cleveland based artisan (like myself!). Her gorgeous etched metal collages, a mixture of organic and geometric, have the most visually stunning colors and textures. The tiles measure 4" x 4" and, though lovely all by themselves, make a truly dynamic statement when displayed in multiples (as featured below.) Check out the site HERE for available options or contact the artist herself for a custom piece.

8 comments:

LeaKarts said...

Those are gorgeous!

shannon said...

I wish there was some reason that I needed tiles to hang on my walls.

zJayne said...

One needs no reason...just a love for the art!

Beautiful designs ...so very talented.

virtuallori said...

Chris's work is even more beautiful in person.

jason said...

hey, here is the site i was talking about where i made the extra cash......

this site ..

GrayEyedScorpio said...

Lovely lovely leaves!

RE: my blog, search for "dress forms" or mannequins. Mine was shipped from Brooklyn.

High Desert Diva said...

These are very cool!

Valerie said...

Chris's stuff from Copper Leaf Studios is gorgeous. My husband and I went to drool over it at the Art Craft Studio Sales...once we buy our new house, I think one is going up on the wall (or two, or three...)