Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Klean--A Scentual Journey


With the busy holiday season officially upon us, there is nothing better than a quiet relaxing hour to myself. One of my favorite things to do? Get a pedicure. Unfortunately, with my busy schedule, and the hefty price tag of salon pedicures these days, this is a luxury that I don't often indulge in. However, I now have the products to give myself a luxurious pedicure. The Peppermint Pattie Pedi Set by Klean Bath and Body is a complete set that gives you the salon feel right at your home.

I started my experience by soaking my feet in a tub filled with Peppermint bath syrup. Rich and extremely sudsy (a small bit of the syrup makes a ton of bubbles!), I let my feet soak up the all natural ingredients while the room was filled with the wonderful scent of peppermint.

Next, using the scrub brush, I gently exfoliated my feet with the Devil Made Me Do It chocolate sugar polish. The all natural ingredients felt so invigorating on my feet and filled the room with the delicious and decadent scent of cocoa. The smell is so amazing, I wanted to eat it! I also used this on my elbows in the shower to slough away dry flaky skin.


After drying my feet, I slathered them with the Peppermint Dream whipped shea body butter, an ultra rich and thick cream that nourished and instantly softened my feet. The overnight moisturizing socks went on as a last step to keep all the softness on my feet! I am normally not a big fan of pepperminty smells, but this is unlike anything I have ever smelled! The aroma is fantastic. I have been using this cream on my hands every night before bed because the smell is so good and calming.



The entire set is available for $55 and makes a wonderful holiday gift, hostess gift, or just to treat yourself! Check out more of the amazing products that Klean has to offer HERE.

No comments: