Monday, October 15, 2007

Princess and the Pea

One of my favorite childhood fairy tales was the Princess and the Pea. I just loved the idea that a princess could be so spoiled that she could not fall sleep because of a pea under 40 mattresses. Well, with 2 kids, a full-time job, a jewelry business, and a blog to write, I sometimes feel like that princess...only I have just one mattress, with no pea, and I still can't fall asleep. However, for the past few weeks, I have been sleeping like a log (or like a true princess as the story goes) with my new down comforter from Plumeria Bay. Super soft and ultra lightweight, it truly feels like I am sleeping in a cloud. Available in a variety of sizes and weights, as well as a range of price points to suit most budgets, each comforter is made to order according to your personal preference. I have accepted that my life is busy right now, so getting a lot of sleep is not in my near future...but, the quality of it is something that I can control. This comforter truly makes me sleep like royalty. Check out all their comforters HERE, as well as their extensive line of duvets, pillows, and blankets.

1 comment:

Kelly Warren said...

Two kids, a full-time job, a jewelry business, two websites and blogs to run, I hear ya' sister! How do we do it? :-) Sleep? What's that?