Thursday, October 04, 2007

Hear Me Roar


Peggy Li makes lovely and elegant jewelry out of sterling silver, gold, artisan glass and gemstones. Her pieces add just the right amount of color to a wardrobe. Two of my favorite pieces are the Tiger Tiger earrings and Tiger Eye Necklace. The rich warm colors of the black onyx and gold and red tiger eye make this a must-have set for the Fall. Understated but beautiful, this would look perfect with a suit for work or simply to dress up some jeans. See more of her beautiful work HERE.

2 comments:

WAHM said...

Wow - I thought these are lovely! thanks for sharing :) Did you receive my HOW feature questions?

carolina @ patagonia gifts said...

I love these tiger eye pieces! I adore brownish colors, in fact this is my favorite wardrobe color. I love your blog, thanks for sharing!