Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Cool Site of the Week--Marzena Gabrel Designs

I love to accessorize my Fall wardrobe and one of my favorite ways is with handbags. It is an easy and chic way to add an instant burst of color. And, the gorgeous merino wool and mohair handbags of designer Marzena Gabrel are the perfect way to add some amazing color and texture to any outfit! Each of these gorgeous handbags are made with 100% merino wool through a combination of wet and dry felting techniques. I am just in love with the exquisite three dimensional flowers and the glass beads that are embellished on each bag. Prices start at around $220 for a totally unique and one of a kind handbag. See more designs HERE.



1 comment:

LouLou's Felting Art said...

Hi Laurie:

I wrote an article on Craft Gossip about you and your blog and the Cool Site of the Week, on Marzena and I hope you come over and see us. http://felting.craftgossip.com/2007/09/27/marzena-gabrel-felt-designer/

I am happy that I found your site and I will be exploreing it more completely. I love fashion and I too am from the Cleveland area.

Regards,
Linda Lanese