Friday, August 17, 2007

Smooth Finish


I have to confess that I love watching the makeup sessions on QVC. They really are brilliant at making you want to buy everything they use on the models. No exception with the Laura Gellar Makeup Studio line. I was fascinated watching all the products they use to make the women look gorgeous. I restrained myself however and simply bought the Welcome Matte Skin Enhancer. A gel-based oil and shine absorber, this small, pretty tube easily pops into my purse and is great to keep my skin looking shine free. A tiny bit applied over the face, even over my existing makeup, really does make my face look very fresh and makes my skin look very smooth (dimishes the look of those yucky pores!!). Very lightweight, I really like this new product. See more of her line HERE.

No comments: