Monday, May 07, 2007

Lemonade Party


Sophisticated meets charming with the beautiful vintage inspired jewelry of Jennifer Morris. Each of her decadent highly detailed beads are hand-formed with polymer clay and then adorned with minature flowers and vines made from vintage rhinestones and swarovski crystals and polymer clay that looks like silk thread. I purchased the sunny yellow Lemonade Party earrings (pictured above) and they are not only completely gorgeous in person but impossibly lightweight...I forgot that I was wearing earrings! Her pieces inspire me to become a collector--so I will be visiting her shop again. Check out more of her pieces HERE and you will be smitten too!

2 comments:

.tomate d'épingles. said...

Incredible beads! I love these, such great craftmanship.

** Terramia ** said...

Delicate and so pretty...