Friday, May 11, 2007

Gypsy Chic


Add a little bohemian flair to your spring wardrobe with this billowy and fluid Indonesian dress by JenClaire. Soft and floaty, without any bulk, it has such a carefree elegance to it. I would wear it just as shown, over a simple tank and pair of jeans. However, this could easily transition into nighttime by adding dark trousers and some long dangly earrings. If you are not sure about the dress over pants idea...check out Individual Chic for some great advice on proportion with regard to this very wearable and flattering trend.

3 comments:

Icy said...

Love the dress, terribly cool! Thanks for the link too!

I've finally uploaded a larger pic of the Dalia Long bag from BosArt. Click on the second image to see more detail.

plasticpumpkin said...

Nice design. I love loose, flowing clothing that still has a tapered shape (somehow). :-)

Daniela said...

I absolutely luuuuuve the dress! Thanks - Great find. I just started a shopping blog. It's really new so I'd love you to check it out at likeWise fashion blog