Thursday, March 29, 2007

Penny For Your Thoughts

I have kept a journal since I was 10 years old. I write in it every day, some posts long, some just short jots about my day. At the end of the year, I store it away. Since I am 36 years old, I have 26 journals tucked away. 26!! My husband asks what I will do with them and I figure that maybe one or both of my daughters will be interested to know about my life and read them one day. I already have my journal for 2007, but how I wish I had found these gorgeous journals by Tobi Woods before I started this year! Really, just the perfect little book to keep your thoughts, doodles, or grocery lists! Available in 16 different themes and colors with brightly colored text weight paper inside, I especially liked the colors and prints on the Bloom, Bulb, and Flower journals. And, they are only $12 each!! Tobi also makes fabulous notecards, magnets and wall art which feature her signature abstract floral designs on bright bold colors.



1 comment:

Icy said...

I'd love to link to your site Elleabelle and you make beautiful jewelry.