Friday, February 23, 2007

Twigs and Heather

Okay, so by now you might know that I love beach glass. Well, I came across another jewelry design team that make absolutely beautiful jewelry pieces with these ocean created "gems." Silversmiths Heather and Kerry Alice Collins, the dynamic design duo behind the Twigs and Heather jewelry label, use only genuine Atlantic ocean sea glass in their handcrafted sterling silver pendants and necklaces. And, prices start at only $20 for a pendant and $38 for a necklace. Beautiful, one-of-a-kind, and affordable? Definitely my kind of jewelry! But, so you don't think I am strictly obsessed with beach glass, Heather and Kerry Alice (who are twins like me I might add!!) make really cool dangle earrings and necklaces from twigs, acorns, and maple seeds that are cast in sterling silver. Totally ingenius and original.

No comments: