Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Gotta Git a Gitta

I never carried a diaper bag with my children because I found them to be bulky, boring and quite frankly, not very useful. I hated carrying one while carrying my children or, worse yet, having to put the diaper bag in the bottom of the stroller because anywhere else would have made the stroller tip. Well, the trendy diaper bags by Gitta Bags, available in bright punchy colors, are not your ordinary diaper bags. Designed for maximum functionality, these diaper bags are specifically designed to be buckled onto all types of strollers at a high and convenient position so they are easy to get into. Machine washable, they come in a variety of styles and fun color combinations. I particularily like this sporty model in black,orange and green. Additional accessories such as changing pads, laundry nets, and insulated bottle holders are available so that you can customize your bag to your, and your family's needs.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

That's cute, but I still like your idea of a leather backpack better. :)