Friday, November 10, 2006

Long Winter's Night


I don't really do the sexy lingerie thing. For me, it always seemed so contrived and in your face. Like I was trying too hard. So, when I came across this loungewear set from Lilka at Anthropologie, I knew it was right up my alley. The cream cotton knit is brightened with fairisle stripes in happy shades of orange and it is so ridicuously soft! Plus, the itsy-bitsy boy shorts are sexy in the cutest sort of way! The set is available at Anthropologie for $86. The best part, the cardigan can do double duty with jeans or dress pants.

1 comment:

toybreaker said...

Sorry for the off-topic comment, but I couldn't find a contact button and I wanted to shamelessly suggest my site for consideration. ;)

We design and fabricate a line of hand-silkscreened neckties, many with
botanical prints and victorian-inspired graphics. If you'd like to see
more, all the work is at: http://cyberoptix.com

Some of the more complex, custom made ties are made with deconstructed vintage, recycled or other environmentally sustainable materials.

We are based in downtown Detroit and all are wares are reasonably priced, around $30-$40.

Best,

Bethany