Tuesday, October 31, 2006

think! shoes


I was in desperate need for boots this season. Ones that I could wear to work with dress pants and on the weekends with jeans. Ones that were fashionable and, dare I say it, comfortable as well. So, when I saw these amazing Angie boots by Think! at Zappos, I fell in love with the style. Rich brown goat leather, 2 inch heel, curved toe, amazing contrast stitch details and a feminine fabric button accent. Then, I read that they are specifically designed to support the entire foot and propel your foot forward when walking. Okay. I don't really know what that means, but I am sold. (Besides with free shipping both ways at Zappos, I have nothing to lose!). 2 days and $318 later, they are on my feet and well on their way to becoming my favorite pair of shoes ever! (And lets be honest, at that price, they had better be around for awhile!!) I wore them to work yesterday. At least 5 people stopped me to compliment my shoes. No kidding! After 8 hours on my feet and then another few hours before I actually got home at night, I had worn my new boots for over 10 hours, and, drum roll please, they were still comfortable. Wow. So, I wore them again today, on my day off, with jeans, to my daughter's Halloween party (again at least 5 comments from other parents!) and out trick or treating. Again, super comfortable and super fashionable (I mean look at them!). As I say time and time again, comfort needn't be boring!

No comments: