Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Cool Site of the Week--Truth in Skincare

I use a lot of beauty and face products...I truly am a product junkie. So, when I came across the Truth in Skincare blog, I was pretty intrigued. Written by Dr. David M.D., a real medical doctor, the blog aims to debunk many of the skin care myths and lies that are perpetrated in and by the beauty industry. He writes a very interesting and relevant article on "all-natural" deodorants (which I would never wear outside of the house...too afraid it won't work!) and an even better post on the health risks associated with potted lip gloss (yes...I threw away my potted lip gloss and got a tube one instead!). The blog is relatively new, but I think it will be a great read for anyone who uses beauty products on a regular basis. Check it out HERE.

No comments: