Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Aveda Lip Tint



I don't wear much makeup when I am on vacation...I don't see the point in putting on a full face when I am in and out of the pool so often. One thing I do always wear though is a SPF colored lip balm. My hands down favorite is the Lip Tint from Aveda. Available in 8 gorgeous colors, they have an SPF of 15 and are also super moisturizing. I have 4 colors...verbena (a reddish-pink-brown), copper (a bronzy-copperish with lots of shimmer), spice (a light shimmery brown), and coco plum (my favorite...a brownish-purple). These protected my lips from the harsh Mexico sun and gave me a bit of polish when laying at the pool and getting drinks and lunch. At $11 each...I can afford to get all of the colors....

2 comments:

Icy said...

Cool idea! I'll have to see if I can find some.

Kelly Warren said...

love this stuff! I use it to. welcome back!