Thursday, January 24, 2008

Clean Slate


While on my trip to Mexico, I didn't wear much makeup during the day (some waterproof mascara and a swipe of lip gloss (see my earlier post here!) was about it.) However, I did use this cool product called Clean Slate by Tarte. A clear silicone based gel with avocado, rosemary & hibiscus oils this product was extremely moisturizing and made my skin ridiculously soft. I applied this product after I put on my SPF 30 face cream. I used about a dime sized amount for my entire face and it really made my pores appear smaller. I also used this product at night, underneath my makeup, and my makeup really did glide on over it. I have been using face primers for a few years now, but I have to admit that I am not loyal to any one brand...as far as I can tell, they all work the same way. So, whether you use one from Bare Escentials, Laura Gellar, or SmashBox (to name a few of the ones I have personally used), they are all a great addition to your daily make up routine.

No comments: