Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Window to the Soul

I do not use all the Rodan & Fields products.  And, I was skeptical, to say the least, about a product that claims to increase your lash length.  Especially for $150 dollars!  But...the eyes are the window to the soul (or so they say)...and as a blonde....I have never been blessed with long lashes.  So...I figured I would give it a go.  I ordered one from my friend Liz who sells the line and started using it.  Pretty easy...just use the eye-liner-like brush to apply the product at your upper lash line before you go to bed.  I have applied it with and without my contacts in and it does NOT irritate my eyes at all.  So, after about a month...Liz asked if I noticed a change.  "Nope," I told her.  But, a couple weeks later, another friend asks "are you wearing fake eye lashes?"  I gave her the same answer that I had given Liz a few weeks earlier...NOPE!  Those are mine!!  I still have light blonde eyelashes...but on days that I don't feel like wearing makeup...I just throw ONE coat of mascara on now and my eyes look amazing.  A tube will last you about 5-6 months...so it is costing me about $20 a month to have beautiful longer eyelashes.  I will definitely keep buying this product!  Let me know if you want to get in touch with my friend Liz who sells it.  I will stress here....I AM NOT being paid for this post.  I just really think this product works and if you want to see real results...it does work.  

Unfortunately...I did not take before and after pics...but here is a decent close up of my eyes with just mascara on! 

No comments: