Monday, January 29, 2018

Kissable Lips

My lips are always so dry during the winter.  I found these lip scrubs by Beauty by Earth and bought some for me and my daughters for Christmas.  I liked them so much that I ended up placing a wholesale order for Blush!  The pots are small...but a little goes a long way.  I like all 3 scents but my favorite is the mint.  It is so refreshing!  I put a small dab on before I get into the shower...I lightly scrub my lips for about 45 seconds, then I rinse off.  It is completely edible as well so I will admit that I have tasted a bit before I was it off!!! We have them at Blush for $10 each.  










2 comments:

buzfi com said...

https://buzfi.com/shop/beauty-personal-care/acrylic-painting-brush-color-nail-sponge-brush-nail-art-brush/

Mom Blog Names said...

Hi! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your blog posts. Can you recommend any other Fashion Write For Us blogs that go over the same topics? Thanks a ton!