Friday, February 26, 2010

Look What I Got!!

Photobucket
I have been pretty careful with my spending over the past few years, so it has to be something pretty special in order for me to buy it.  Well...these leather and suede belts, as you can all bear witness to, are totally worth it!  Meticulously handcrafted by Roxitoxl out of New York, the belts are a jumble of color and texture, and are so amazing that I literally starting jumping up and down when I got them!!  I have worn both  of them with  some of my signature wrap dresses (I swear they are the most flattering on almost any size and shape!!) and they added a cool burst of color and chic-ness to my look.  The perfect accessory to get everyone talking.  And...really...everyone was talking, and asking where I got it!  Get your own HERE.

No comments: