Wednesday, May 06, 2009

White Sands


If you have read any of my hair care product posts...you already know that I have some issues with my hair. But, I have realized that a little time, and a lot of good products, can make all the difference in the quality and style of my hair. I have been using Nourishing Shampoo and Corrective Conditioner by White Sands for the past month...and I love it!! Combining natural botanicals such as lemon grass and chamomile, the products are designed to shield your hair from UV rays and thermal stress while at the same time provide hair color protection and color enhancement. While I don't have scientific proof that the products actually do this...I do know that my hair feels soft and shiny without any greasy feeling or buildup. Plus, the scent is so pretty!! Available on line or at many beauty supply companies.

No comments: