Thursday, January 22, 2009

Flat out Cute

I have always been a heel girl...the higher the better...but I see some of my good friends (hi Carlita!) wearing the cutest flats and I just wish I could wear them. These absolutely adorable ballet flats by Hydra Heart have definitely changed my ban on flat shoes. Handcrafted from various fabrics and fully lined with padded insoles, the soles are made of vinyl and feature a super cute keyhole and wooden button. Only $48 for the most fantastic custom shoes ever!! See more designs HERE.

2 comments:

Belua Designs said...

Those are so incredibly cute!! I can't wait for spring so I can get out of the huge winter boots and into pretty shoes again :)

Mia Of Mia's Graphic Designs said...

Those are so completely adorable! When will winter end so I can wear my favourite kind of shoes... flats? Eep!