Wednesday, October 01, 2008

85 Shopping Days Left...


I did some shopping this week at Target and noticed that the Christmas decorations were up already. What?? Already? But, then I realized that there are 85 days, 2 hours, and 39 minutes until Christmas. I do the bulk of my shopping on-line (I just cannot stand the long lines and crowded malls), so I am always looking on ways to save some money. Freeshipping.org is a fantastic new one-stop destination for consumers to find online retailers (there are more than 800 name-stores) that offer free shipping deals. Nordstroms, ToysRUs, Brookstone, Backcountry are just a few of the stores that I have bought from in the past...and, now, free shipping! If you are doing any shopping this holiday season...this is the on-line place to check out!

1 comment:

Betty said...

I will be buying most of gifts this year from Etsy. But I will have to check this site out! Thanks for info.